Not paid for this post, just raw details & sweet pictures.
My sister in laws, both married a couple years ago, found their bridesmaids dresses at Bella Bridesmaids in Cary/Raleigh, NC. They both raved about how many different styles the store kept in stock so I felt like they would be perfect for all of my 15 girls!
It was actually quite the relief when I walked into this precious boutique after shopping David’s Bridal (probably the worst bridal shopping experience ever but we won’t get into those details). The girls at Bella’s were genuine and totally the kindest souls I’ve ever met. They were so happy to find styles that worked with all body types and they let me try on whatever I wanted. I felt like a total princess.
When I first got engaged, I wanted blush color dresses but as soon as I started seeing pretty swatches of blue fabric, I changed my mind. Blue just works well with any skin tone – from very fair to a deep brown. After flipping through the fabric books, we found a color from Jenny Yoo’s Fall 2019 collection – Whisper Blue. It was the perfect blue and I was already a fan of Jenny Yoo’s tulle dresses. I loved that her dresses did not have gaping, open backs, and most, you could wear with a bra.
Annabelle (convertible style), Aria, Brielle, Maia (for younger girls)
Benefits of Shopping Bella
- After the first appointment, stylist will set up an online portal for the bride and bridesmaids to check out dresses, colors, and pricing.
- Bridesmaids can purchase their style directly from the portal (or in store) – the bride will be able to see who has purchased and who has not.
- Bella will follow up with girls who have not purchased.
- 50+ showrooms across the USA.
- The stylists are so patient, flexible, and knowledgeable.
- With dozens and dozens of brands in stock, there is truly a style/fabric for every fashionista.
- Brides are not overwhelmed by racks and racks of dresses. Dresses are neatly organized by brand, color, fabric, style, etc.
Some pictures from our Wedding Day.
It was a dream come true having all of my best friends in my wedding. These girls traveled across the country for me and each one made my day perfect and complete. I love them dearly.
“A friend loves at all times.”